Tuesday, April 14, 2009

In all things?

I know I'm supposed to be thankful in all things and for all things. I am not going to lie though, I'm having a little bit of a hard time doing that right now.

I have a sore throat that will not go away. Medicine does not help at all nor do the vitamins or throat numbing cough drops. For that matter, the 12+ cups of liquid I have had to drink today haven't done much either. I am not running a fever so it seems kind of silly to go to the doctor. And even if I wanted to go to the doctor, I can't. Why might you ask?

My car won't start. The AAA guy came to try to jump start it which didn't work. He checked the spark plugs, the starter, and some other random stuff. No luck.

So while I sit in my apartment in complete frustration about my current situation and totally stress out about everything that is going on school wise, I am going to try my best to be thankful that God is in control. I am sure thankful I am not the one in control of this situation because I would have lost it a long long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment